Friday, March 30, 2012

Journal Entry for Friday 3/30/2012

The Giant Reaper Boss at the end of Chapter Four
Spent the evening online collecting Idol cards for Kid Icarus Uprising tonight.  Got all the way to 238 Idols, which I believe is only about halfway through!  Can't wait to be able to get the actual physical cards.  I also received my three Idol cards from Club Nintendo today.
I'm up to chapter five in the game.  played an online match, but the connection timed out at the end, so it didn't count...ugh!  I absolutely love the music for this game, although the dialogue is super cheesy!!  This is definitely one of the best 3DS titles out so far.  I'm also patiently awaiting shipment of my Resident Evil Revelation with lenticular case from the Capcom web store!!

No comments:

Post a Comment