Saturday, January 14, 2012

Gaming Journal for 1/13/2012


Game played:  Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox360)

Still going hard on Skyrim.  Got my speech up to 100 with the exploit in Riften, now I'm crafting a ton of leather grieves and Iron Daggers to build up my smithing skill 100.  I NEED to make some dragon armor, although the Glass set is gorgeous.  On my next play-through I'm going to focus on completing my Companions quests.

Got two new games today from the Expert Zone.  Kinectimals with Bears and HALO Anniversary.  Maybe I'll pry myself from Skyrim for a while to give them a play.

Here are the achievements I unlocked today:

  1. Expert
    Expert
    Reach Level 25
    25 UNLOCKED ON 1/13/2012
  2. Skill Master
    Skill Master
    Get a skill to 100
    40 UNLOCKED ON 1/13/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment