Friday, January 6, 2012

Journal Entry for Friday 1/6/2012

Didn't get to play much at all yesterday, and the bit I did play got deleted when the DQ Monsters cart shifted in my 3DS and I lost all my progress for the day.  After work today, I got right back into the grind.

Game played: Breeze (Windows Phone 7)
Completed four stages during my lunch break.  By doing so, I reached Level 20, which unlocked the following achievement and 25/50GS total:

Adept
Adept
Reached level 20 in any game mode.
5 UNLOCKED ON 1/6/2012



Game played: Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 (DS)
Had to re-do a bunch of stuff that had been done yesterday, but I got caught back up.  Found the Mole hideout in Doubtback, unlocked the ability to synthesize monsters with Dr. Lump, and can enter my first tournament.  Monsters have to be level 10 to synth, so I've spent much of the rest of the time grinding to see what cool monsters I can create.  Today I recruited a Metal Slime (finally), Heal Slime, Chimaera, Scissor Beatle, Mischievous Mole, Platypunk, Ghost and Drohl Drone.  I also Synthesized a Bullfinch by mixing a Hell Hornet and Frogface.  I'm ready to go to the tourney soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment