Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Journal Entry For Monday 1/10/2012

Another light gaming day...

Game played: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox360)
After a long day of working, I was definitely ready to take Machete back into Skyrim.  Once there I continued to explore Riverwood.  Found a spot where I could cut some wood for a bit, then tried my hand at smithing.  I completed the first quest in which I had to forge an Iron Dagger and a Hide Helmet which introduced me to the forge, leather tanner, whetstone and workbench.  Afterwards I began a quest for a jealous Bard who wants to steal his darling's affections from the resident Archery Instructor.  After a bit more exploration in town, I took to the hills again to hunt and build my archery skill.  While out and about, I found a mine.  I will explore it tomorrow and hopefully find a pickax I can use to mine all the Iron Veins I've been coming across...

No comments:

Post a Comment