Saturday, January 7, 2012

Journal Entry for Saturday 1/7/2012

Game played: Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2
Made it through the Arena's F Tournament handily and into Iceolation.  There I met up with some new beasties to add to  my collection.  Can't wait to find them already at level 10 so that I don't game to level farm all of them.  Today I recruited a Wild Slime, Spiked Hare, Jailcat, Wild Boarfish, Snowbird, Hammerhood, and Satyr

Game played: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
After much delay in getting this game and much prodding from friends, I finally picked up a copy of Skyrim today.  I got to play for about thirty minutes today before going to work, in just that time I fell in love with the game.  I created a Nord character and named him Thor.  After the intro sequence I was quickly engrossed in escaping for my life, but had to save and quit to go to work.  After I got home, I started up again and continued on my quest.  Got as far as the first town and got my first quest to fetch a Golden Claw that was stolen from a shop by some thieves.  Can't wait to take it to these thieves and continue the adventure, although I feel that I am missing things already...
Acievements unlocked:
  1. Blessed
    Blessed
    Select a Standing Stone blessing
    10 UNLOCKED ON 1/7/2012
  2. Unbound
    Unbound
    Complete "Unbound"
    10 UNLOCKED ON 1/7/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment