Monday, January 9, 2012

Journal Entry for Sunday 1/8/2012

Another busy day today.  Not much gaming happened...

Game played: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox360)
Played further with Thor and continued the quest "The Golden Claw" After completing the quest and reaching level 3, but getting killed by some ghouls that reside in the catacombs, I decided to start a new character as I had not given much time to the character generator process.  I decided to go with a Breton which I made to look like Danny Trejo and named Machete.  I plan on going more ranged attacks with Machete.  Stealth, magic and archery will be the focus as opposed to Thor's melee skills.  

Reached Riverwood once again, but decided to talk to more people before heading out into side-quests.  Got a bit of information about points of interest from residents, now I want to figure out how to craft potions and use magics.  I like that this game gives you very little direction but instead forces you to discover.  It's challenging and equally rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment