Wednesday, January 18, 2012










I've been offline here for the last couple of days as Skyrim has taken over almost every waking moment.  As I reached skill level 100 in smithing with Machete and crafted some amazing Dragon Armor, I felt that I reached my goal with him and decided to start over from scratch.  I created a new character to tie in with my nerdy Marvel comics love.  The Nord known as Thor the Avenger was born and began his very own adventure!  Sadly for Thor, it has not been as adventurous as perhaps he had hoped...
Currently, I have yet to meet the Jarl of Whiterun or kill a single bandit, yet sit at level 33.  After choping wood for a long time to earn some cash, I decided to follow some steps to create a trully epic set of armor.  Want to know how?  Click HERE.
I have currently made tens of thousands of Septims crafting potions and hope to have my alchemy skill maxed out within the next couple of days.  I'm looking forward to begin my adventure with some overclocked legendary armor and laying waste to all who stand in my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment